Special Events Manager
Direct Report/Supervisor: Development & Marketing Director
Status: Full-time, Exempt
Role: Responsible for executing two annual fundraising events. In addition, this position oversees all third-party events and events held at The Wishing Place.
Salary Range: $48,000 - $72,000
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum three years event management experience required; sales/fundraising experience a plus
- Minimum three years strong, comprehensive staff or volunteer management experience
- Must possess excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
- Data-entry/customer relationship database experience required. Raiser’s Edge experience preferred
- Must be self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented, and excel in problem-solving skills
- Has the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with a high level of trust and confidentiality
- Excellent communication and customer service skills with the capacity to interact with diverse groups and work successfully in a collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to connect with people and engage others in the mission of the organization
DOWNLOAD THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
If interested in this position, please follow this link to our hiring center to complete an application, upload a resume and cover letter, and complete pre-hire assessments.