Wishes in Flight®
Wishes in Flight is program unique to Make-A-Wish dedicated to raising the cash and airline miles needed to help grant wishes with an air travel element. This year, we will strive to reach our goal of raising 2 million airline miles and $180,000, but we need your help!
Give flight to a child's heartfelt wish
When the imagination of a child gives wishes wings, we never want to say ‘no’ due to the lack of funding. With an organizational goal to increase the number of wishes we grant each Fiscal Year by 15%, and the rising cost of airfare, we need the support of this program to ensure sick children do not have to wait for the hope and strength a wish prescribes.
Currently, 108 children await a wish come true, and statistically, 80% of those wishes will require air travel. An average wish family consists of four participants, and with 86 future children benefiting from this program, our Wishes in Flight campaign is essential in transporting approximately 344 individuals to a child’s wish destination.
How to donate money
Here's how you can donate money to make wishes come true:
- Call Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada at 702-212-9474 to make a secure donation over the phone.
- Visit snv.wish.org or click here to make a secure donation online.
- Mail a check to our office at 9950 Covington Cross Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89144.
How to donate miles
Here's how you can donate airline miles to make wishes come true:
- Locate your mileage account number.
- Determine how many miles you would like to donate.
- Click here to donate airline miles today. Once donated, miles will never expire!
Please note, the IRS recognizes award points and miles as a gift or an award from the corporation to the individual. Therefore, points and frequent flier miles donated to charity are not considered tax deductible.