Full-time, Exempt (no overtime)
Performs a variety of difficult, sensitive and confidential office administrative and support services, requiring a high degree of independent judgment and a thorough knowledge of Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada policies, procedures, and business practices.
- Knowledge of office administrative practices and procedures
- High school graduation or G.E.D. equivalent required and minimum five years of experience assisting C-level executives
- Must possess excellent English verbal and written skills
- Excellent computer skills required (Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel)
- Data-entry/customer relationship database experience required
- Must be self-motivated, creative, detail-oriented, and excel in problem-solving skills
- Has the ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities with minimal supervision
- Ability to deal with sensitive information with a high level of trust, tact, and confidentiality
- Excellent customer service skills with the capacity to interact with diverse groups and work successfully in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
DOWNLOAD THE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
To apply, please click here to visit our employment page on Indeed.