Every year, hundreds of children throughout Southern Nevada are diagnosed with critical illnesses. Their world suddenly collapses, and they are forced to confront a reality no child should have to face.
Can you imagine the joy and hope that a family experiences when they learn that their child’s one true wish is being granted? The Adopt-A-Wish program gives you the opportunity to be part of that life-changing experience.
What is Adopt-A-Wish?
The Adopt-A-Wish program provides the opportunity to invest in the mission of Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada. With your donation, you can help make a child’s wish come true.
After you’ve made your gift, we will connect you, your organization, or your company with a specific wish story and tell you about the child’s journey, including the specifics of their wish experience.
All Adopt-A-Wish donors receive the following benefits:
- The joy of knowing you’ve helped fulfill a wish and created lasting memories for a child and family during their time of greatest need
- A special invitation to a wish experience during the year you make your donation
- A commemorative keepsake including the child’s picture and wish story
Community Partner Engagement Opportunities
Want to build an experience your team will never forget? Consider planning a reveal for a wish kid to let them know their wish is being granted!
Watch our Community Reveal Training video:
Or you and your team can be special guests at a reveal to let a wish child know their life-changing wish is being granted! We’ll give you the date, place and time.
- Make-A-Wish Southern Nevada website recognition on the footer of our home page for two, two-week periods during the year of your donation
- Inclusion on our Community Partners page for the remainder of the year of your donation
- One email mention
- One Press Release
- One Instagram story
Every wish requires passionate volunteers, dedicated community partners, and the financial generosity of people like you. Through your gift, you have the power to transform lives in our community and help us toward our ultimate goal of reaching every eligible child in southern Nevada.
Ready to Adopt-A-Wish? Contact Scott Rosenzweig at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 702-212-9474.