Kids for Wish Kids® is a program that enables students to discover philanthropy by selecting their own fundraising project and managing it from start to finish.
Students develop leadership skills, build self-esteem, learn the joy of giving and learn about teamwork while working towards a goal, making a difference in the life of a child who is fighting overwhelming odds.
- Increase awareness among children and teenagers about the Make-A-Wish mission
- Encourage young people to become actively involved in fulfilling wishes
- Foster the value of community service, using this program as a hands-on learning experience for children
- Create school spirit and help students learn how to work together for a common goal
- Organize a holiday party, a dance, a bowl-a-thon or walk-a-thon
- Organize a bake sale or car wash
- Sell Make-A-Wish Stars
You can try one of these ideas or devise a project on your own!
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
or call 702-212-9474.